Ripples -Milsons Point

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010

I know, it' been a while since I last posted. I've been thinking about it and even dreamt about writing entries filled with delicious recipes and photos. In the busyness of day to day tasks, sometimes I just wish I have supernatural powers such as completing jobs just by thinking about them, or putting my hand on a book and having all its information transferred to my brain.


So I digress. I am meant to be talking about breakfasts in Sydney. There are so many places to have really good breakfasts especially around the Surry Hills, Pyrmont and Balmain areas. Since I don't live around any of these areas I visited Ripples at Milsons Point one fine Saturday morning. Ripples has its chains in several areas in Sydney like Walsh Bay and Chowder Bay.

The Milsons Point location is pretty amazing I tell you. It's right next to the Harbour Bridge (next to Luna Park) and while you have our breakfast, you can lazily gaze out at the beautiful harbour and the city skyline. Best of all, we also found out that there are free parkings in the nearby Kirribilli streets (e.g. Broughton Street).

Foodwise, they serve some hearty traditional breakfasts at reasonable prices (especially when you're getting views as good as that!) It's an ideal place to spend your weekend mornings.

I had the Ripples big breakfast while my friend N had the omelette as you can see from the photos. I wasn't too keen on the 'black pudding' in my breakfast but everything else especially the sirloin was delicious.


pino’s ham, smoked mozzarella & roast tomato omelette - $15


ripples big breakfast - $16
sirloin, black pudding, tomato, mushroom, fried eggs & sourdough


Olympic Dr
Milsons Point NSW 2061‎
Tel: (02) 9929 7722‎


5 comments:

nomnomnibblies May 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

hey it was nice meeting you! hope to see you soon again in another foodblogger meet up :D and the food looks good.. making me hungry, i should go eat breakfast now haha

Julie May 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

hihi how are you!
great to meet you yesterday and we shall have a food outing real soon ^^
that cheesecake below looks delish might try it :D

grace May 30, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

fried eggs mmm haha what is this *black pudding* you didn't have??

Richard C. Lambert March 7, 2016 at 7:01 PM  

Easing into green smoothies??? This is a yummy one to start with!!! Your children will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! healthy tea perth

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP